Saturday, January 3, 2009

A XC Ski Day

This morning I headed to Salt Lake first thing for a hair appointment with my hair dresser, Mame. I have been going to her for close to ten years! I figure I go to Utah enough that I can justify keeping Mame as my hair dresser.
After returning back to Riverdale, Marlene (my sister) and Mike (my nephew) and I headed up toward Snow Basin to do some cross-country skiing. It was my first time out skiing (of any kind) for the season, and it felt great. It had snowed the night before, so it was beautiful!!

Mike and Marlene

2 comments:

  1. You make me jealous. Roy and I did go out to the State Park one day to do some skiing. The snow was okay. On Saturday, instead of going skiing, we spent the morning at the ER. Roy has a kidney stone. Your Sat. was more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun Saturday...if one wasn't spending time in the ER. Hope Roy is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete