Friday, January 30, 2009

Stake Enrichment

Last night was our Stake Relief Society Enrichment. It went great!! It is nice to have over, but even better to know that it went well. January has been very busy with Ward Conferences and preparing the luncheon a few weeks ago for the mission conference. But the Enrichment meeting was the "biggie". The music was beautiful, the speakers were great (I will make an exception for myself, though), President Poston's remarks always uplift and motivate me, and it's always great to meet with the sisters in the stake - my friends.

I moved into my home exactly seven years ago - today. That has been a quick seven years!!! I truly believe that I was led to live here in Rigby, the Rigby East Stake, and even this house. I love it here!! In that time I have had the opportunity to serve in many church callings and serve with many great people. I have been blessed, and it also makes me look beyond myself. I need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment