Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I started off the year being very productive....by taking down all the Christmas decorations. I hope I don't sound too much like a "grinch" or a "scrooge", but I was thrilled to take down all the holiday decor. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays but I am ready to start a new year.

As I took the tree and decorations down I made it a point to clean as well. By the end of the day I was very tired and sore....but very pleased with a clean house. I don't think I went outside at all - except to take trash.

I am looking forward to 2009. In the short-term I am looking forward to high school basketball season, skiing, attending 11 ward conferences (and doing visits with the ward RS presidencies in conjunction with that), and finishing some indoor projects. By the time those are done it should be close to spring. So here's to 2009 and the next couple of winter months!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2009! You are such an overachiever to post 3 times in the first week of the new year! This is going to be a great year - you're starting it off right by cleaning & clearing out AND by going skiing! Let me know next time you're coming down for a haircut - we can meet in SLC! Seeyaloveyabye! :)

    ReplyDelete