Saturday, April 11, 2009

So Many Things to Do

I spent Friday night trying to decide how I wanted to spend my Saturday - the day before Easter. I had been invited by friends at work and then again by Jon to go skiing at Grand Targhee. Or, I could have also driven up to Yellowstone to ride the roads (on bike) before they begin opening to motorized vehicles. Cross-country skiing at Harriman State Park was still an option because there is still plenty of snow. I could go to the temple, shopping, or to a movie. However, I opted to just stay home and work in my yard and vegetable garden.

I love spring - especially this year! Maybe it's because we didn't really have it last year here in eastern Idaho. We went from winter - which lasted into June - directly to summer. I love green grass- and the smell of freshly cut grass. I love being able to spend time in the dirt. This year I want to have a better garden. It's mid-April and just the beginning, but here's what the garden looks like so far. Not a seed planted, but getting close. The preparation is almost done.





No comments:

Post a Comment