Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Well Woes

I don't usually blog much during the week because I don't want to bore anyone with the mundane. (Not to say that I won't ever blog about work or midweek activities.) Usually I like to blog about something fun and exciting. Not today.

Today I am just going to blog about today...and little of last night.

Last night, I had set one of the sprinklers to run all night. Then as I was getting ready for bed...you know, brushing teeth, washing face, etc...I went to turn on the faucet - but no water. No water!! So I went outside and checked the sprinkler, which only minutes earlier was working fine. No water. Well, being 11:00 p.m.-ish what could I do but to go to bed knowing that I would either have my morning shower the next day at the office or the gym.

So this morning, off I went to the gym to get myself ready for work. And the first thing I did upon arriving at work was to call the well-drilling company. So this afternoon, a couple of good gentlemen from Forman Pump Service came out to get my private culinary water system working again. Yeah!! Hurray for running water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment