Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thunderstorms

This has been an exceptional spring for rain and thunderstorms. Actually, I quite like thunderstorms, but are enjoyed more from inside my home...as opposed to on top of Table Rock. The following photos are some that I have captured this spring of gray skies and threatening clouds...from just outside my doors.






The video doesn't do justice to this rainbow, but I just wanted to share the FULL rainbow I got to see outside my back door on Monday night. If you look closely, you can faintly make out the double rainbow. It was awesome, truly awesome. One of the beauties from God.
Note: I have finally "caught up" my blog, as of today. I have updated all the way back to the St. George trip in mid-May. FINALLY!!

1 comment:

  1. Quite the storms huh? I just wanna thank you for going and seeing mom. I talked to dad and he said she was so touched and she is excited about the DVD. So glad you got to meet her and I can't wait to meet you myself! It was so amazing of you and I really appreciate it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete