Sunday, March 29, 2009

National Scrapbook Day

I don't know that there is an "official" day for National Scrapbook Day. But Delsy and I, Creative Memories Consultants, chose to have ours yesterday, March 28. Because it was just the two of us inviting our respective customers, we decided to have it at my workplace in the training room. We start at 9:00 a.m. and go until 7:00 p.m. It is a lot of fun...and it's makes/lets me focus exclusively on scrapping.



"Croppers" at work


I have a couple of "projects" I am working on right now. One is the trips my dad and I took in visiting all the counties in Idaho. What fun that was! I am doing that in the traditional form of scrapbooking.

The other big project I am working on is scanning and organizing all the family photos we had when I was a kid. My mom had them very nicely organized into scrapbooks, but they were the kind that ruin photos. Hence I am trying to "save" these treasures by digitally scanning them...and the end result is that I will be able to share them by creating a digital "Storybook".

Louise and Kim

Marlene and Jenny

Kim's mom - sorry, I forgot her name

Patty

Delsy and her Mom-in-law

What a fun day we had!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! You must have a much better attention span than I do...my idea of scrap booking is putting pictures into the plastic covers and labeling the date--and even then I can only stand to do 3 pages at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That works, too. Next time I am going to invite you, Cheryl, and your mom. I'm sure you could find somebody to stay with up here in Rigby. If not Cheryl, I have space. Maybe I should plan a date that even Carolyn and Summer could come. And whatever method you do so that you have the memory preserved is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for everything! You and Delsey always do a great job and I really enjoy coming. You may post my blog to yours. May I put yours on mine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!!!Thanks for your nice comment. It was really nice. My maiden name was Lott......email me jkaypaz@aol.com. I am curious, do you know some Lotts? And I know Kim Azbil.....She is awesome.

    ReplyDelete