Saturday, June 21, 2008

It must be summer

Today was a blissful day. I slept in a little bit...with the window open and a cool, gentle breeze coming in. Nice. Got up, mowed the lawn, and washed both cars...had to do some chores. That took me to mid-afternoon, when I got cleaned up and went to the temple and then to a wedding reception (garden party) for Carissa (Tieken) and Rowdy Lewis this evening. What a nice day.

It looks like summer and feels like summer...so it must be summer. Officially. Today. Love it!!

Maybe it was a subconscious thing with relation to summer being officially here now, but last night/this morning I had a dream about going white-water rafting on the Snake River. It has been a few years since I have done this...too long. So if I can talk anybody into doing it with me, it will be something to put on my schedule for July or August.

Have a great SUMMER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment