Monday, June 23, 2008

Cat Fight

Yesterday Midnight seemed a little clingy towards me and equally mean towards Oreo and Shadow. As I got a good look at Midnight's backside I noticed he had a fairly decent-sized wound. Obviously he had gotten into a cat fight within the last day or so. (I hope not with Oreo or Shadow.) So first thing today I called South Fork Animal Clinic to see if I could make an appointment to take him in and get him started on antibiotics.

This is what he looks like tonight. He was a very good cat while at the vet's...albeit quite stressed as he shed like crazy...and of course got shaved where his wound is.

I have been leaving the garage door slightly open during the night so he can come and go at will during the night. That's changing tonight because I am assuming stray cats have been coming into the garage to eat his cat food.

No comments:

Post a Comment