Friday, August 21, 2009

"Free" Weekend

I have kind of a "free" weekend...or at least a Saturday. Nothing on my calendar like weddings, parties, camping trips, etc. Actually I am quite looking forward to having an open agenda. My next "free" weekend is September 19. Okay, I've already made my list of things I could/should do. Here it is...and it is not all inclusive...and it's not in order of importance:
  • Update my blog (that's what I'm doing tonight)
  • Grout the tile to the back entrance to the deck
  • Attend the temple
  • Write my talk for Sacrament mtg on Sunday
  • Mow and trim the lawn
  • Weed...weed....weed (this could be the only thing I do and it would take more than one day)
  • Fertilize the lawn
  • Work on the veggie garden
  • Work on the step into the sun room
  • Organize my office (this probably won't happen until it's too cold/wet to be outside or during nighttime hours...why waste good daylight summer days inside)
  • Go to the Farmer's Market
  • Do some scrapbooking/scanning of Dad's war pictures

And after I am done updating my blog, please read the new posts that will let you know what I have been up to this summer.

4 comments:

  1. So, did you end up doing ALL of the things on your list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...could I have a little of that energy? I would be happy being able to do just 1/2 of those things on a free weekend! Keep it up! YOU are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carma! I've been wondering what you've been up to this summer ... LIFE keeps us so busy I wonder if we enjoy it enough??? Are you coming to the Box Elder County Fair?

    Kerry :-}

    ReplyDelete